Areas where ultrasonic humidifying can be used
Humidification in fruit and vegetable cold storage warehouses
• Preserving the water ratio in the stored vegetable fruit prevents weight loss.
• It makes the fruits and vegetables look fresh for a long time.
• Slows down the decay process of the products.
Moisturizing in Nursery
• Steam from the humidification unit, evaporates in the air, heat up the environment and prevents damage to the plant in the cultivation process.
• The seeds need during sleep
It meets the humidity.
Humidification in the climatic Test chambers
• Less condensation reduces the hot and cold areas within the room, ensuring a homogeneous heat and humidity distribution.
Humidification in printing and paper production centres
• The paper is a natural material and is very sensitive to moisture changes.
• Prevents changes in the size and shape of the paper.
• It prevents the edges of the paper from curling and the formation of the fluctuations in the sheet.
• Prevents the paper from sticking together and the accumulation of static electricity.
• Allows the paper to absorb the ink in the most appropriate way.
Moisturizing in textile production
• Reduces the loss of moisture during textile processing and storage, and hence the loss of yarn grammage.
• Increases the robustness and elasticity of the yarn to produce better quality yarns.
• Reduces yarn breakage in the fabric, ensuring that the finished product is better quality.
• It provides a healthier and more efficient environment for the employees by preventing the flying of particles such as dust and feathers during production.
Humidification in wood/woodworking areas
• Reduces the shape changes that may occur in the wood.
• Minimises problems during bonding and lamination
• Improves product quality.
• Eliminates static electricity
• Provides a healthier working environment for employees.
Humidification in pharmaceutical manufacturing factories
• A strict humidity control is needed in many areas of pharmaceutical production processes.
• Tablets, for example, with aqueous solutions
By keeping it at the appropriate humidity level, it should not be too fast or too slow to dry.
• Helps reduce the dust in the environment.
Humidification in packaging production areas
• Prevents the paper and cartons from drying, preventing breakage, bending and cracking on surfaces.
• Reduces electrostatic accumulation.
• Allows labels to better adhere to the surface of the tapes.