Ultrasonic humidification Device
The ultrasonic humidification device is a humidification system that allows water to become cold vapor from liquid state using ultrasonic sound waves. The moisture obtained from this process is provided by a built-in fan to disperse within the room. Ultrasonic humidifiers are suitable for use in many industrial branches. Ensuring the correct humidity level increases production efficiency, sustainability and quality of products.
Technical specifications of Ultrasonic humidification device
• 1 micron small droplet size
• Remote Control Panel and humidity sensor
• Resistance to Frost
• Quiet operation
• Heat insulation
• Automatic water Level control system
Nenden Ultrasonic humidification?
• The cold vapor obtained by ultrasonic humidification does not bring additional burden to the current cooling system.
• Cold vapor particles smaller than 1 μ can move faster due to air circulation inside the room.
• The same and controlled sensitive humidity can be achieved in all areas of the room.
• Steam generating results are faster than other humidification systems.
Please click here to go to the main page where the ultrasonic humidification device can be used in our previous article