Cold Storage Types
• After multiple compressors are connected in parallel, it is designed according to the principle that the compressors are activated in order according to the needs.
• Provides energy efficiency.
• Provides simultaneous ageaging of compressors.
• Cooling the tank with a cooler (evaporator) of a compressor.
• A large number of compressors, a large number of electrical panels and evaporators, increase the likelihood of malfunction in the system, increases the electricity consumption.
• It is advantageous to intervene in the system because it does not affect another system when one of the systems fails.
• These systems are easy to service and maintain.
• The evaporation temperature of ammonia is high, the liquid flow rate is low. For this reason, the use of small cooling capacities is limited. It is generally used in warehouses of size above 2500 T.
• Ammonia cooling systems have large electrical panels and large installation materials for this reason they need a large plumbing chamber.