What should be done to conserve energy in cold warehouses?
For optimum temperature protection and energy saving in cold warehouses;
It is important that the internal temperature does not change too much. For this reason;
• The room doors are not kept open during service,
• For transactions, people spend little time in storage,
• Adjusting temperature levels in warehouses to appropriate tolerances with automatic control devices,
• Temperature and humidity measurements from the right place, precise way
• No overloading of the rooms.
• Timely maintenance of cooling equipment,
• The products must be stored on the appropriate material at a certain height and not moisture to contact the floor,
• The packaging and labels of the products must be prevented from damage,
• Stacking and stacking should be done according to the product and packaging specification.