Causes and benefits of cold storage
• Seasonal agricultural production.
• To have a whole year of demand for various products.
• Need time for marketing services.
• Transferring products to the next season.
• When the product is abundant, it prevents it from being sold at low prices and at a high price during the period in which it is scarce.
• Reduces loss of product in terms of quality and quantity (nutritional value and degradation).
• The consumer offers non-volatile prices and products in all seasons.
For optimum temperature protection and energy saving in warehouses;
It is important that the internal temperature does not change too much. For this reason;
• The room doors are not kept open during service,
• For transactions, people spend little time in storage,
• Adjusting temperature levels in warehouses to appropriate tolerances with automatic control devices,
• Temperature and humidity measurements from the right place, precise way
• No overloading of the rooms.
• Timely maintenance of cooling equipment,
• The products must be stored on the appropriate material at a certain height and not moisture to contact the floor,
• The packaging and labels of the products must be prevented from damage,
• Stacking and stacking should be done according to the product and packaging specification.